La Magdalena, Teusaquillo, Bogotá
FROM 650.000 COP
9 roommates 5 baths 550mts2
La Magdalena was until the nineteenth century a Quinta that included the largest areas of the old district known as Santa Fe. Later it was divided to form one of the most important areas of the capital, between Chapinero and the historic center.
La Magdalena began to grow as the city's wealthiest families began to place their orders in the area. In 1891, with the help of the local government, the racetrack was built, giving the area visibility, and in 1914 a spinning and weaving company began to operate, becoming the only textile company in the city during the twentieth century.
Located half a block from Transmilenio, five minutes walk from the Javeriana University. Surrounded by restaurants and some theaters. Undoubtedly, a central and lively area. A clear reflection of a very interesting architecture as well as a historical fragment of the city.